CUOG-ASTELLAS RESEARCH GRANT COMPETITION
2023 Application Form
Eligible applicants are FULL MEMBERS of CUOG engaging in Urologic Oncology Research within an established research institution in Canada.
Research proposals must be completed within 24 months from the start date and within the funds provided (i.e. $50,000 CND per grant).
- 3 Grants will be awarded, each in the amount of $50,000 for projects not previously funded.
- Total cost of each research award is not to exceed $50,000.
- Grant monies are not to be used as bridging funds or as a “top-up” to pre-existing research projects.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS – PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION (Combine this information into a single PDF Upload – SEE BELOW)
- CV of PI and CO-PI(s) if applicable.
- RESEARCH PROPOSAL (Format your proposal at your discretion up to 6 pages maximum).
- BUDGET SPREAD SHEET.
- PROJECT TIME LINE (24 month maximum).
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023
The CUOG Scientific Committee will review all eligible applications. All Applicants will be contacted directly regarding the outcome of their submissions.
Award Recipients will be notified on or before January 15, 2024.
Questions about the CUOG research grant award application process should be directed to Patty Djan.