Skip to content
A RANDOMIZED PHASE III STUDY COMPARING STANDARD FIRST-LINE DOCETAXEL/PREDNISONE TO DOCETAXEL/PREDNISONE IN COMBINATION WITH CUSTIRSEN (OGX-011) IN MEN WITH METASTATIC CRPC.
- Trial ID: SYNERGY
- Coordination: Teva/Oncogenex
- Trial Design: Randomized multicenter study of the addition of custirsen to docetaxel chemotherapy.
- Patient Population: Metastatic CRPC planned for treatment with docetaxel.
- Sample size & primary endpoint: n=800, overall survival
AFLIBERCEPT IN COMBINATION WITH DOCETAXEL IN METASTATIC ANDROGEN INDEPENDENT PROSTATE CANCER (VENICE).
- Trial ID: NCT00519285
- Coordination: CUOG
- Trial Design: A Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Aflibercept Versus Placebo Administered Every 3 Weeks in Patients Treated With Docetaxel/Prednisone for Metastatic Androgen-independent Prostate Cancer. The objective is to demonstrate an improvement of overall survival in patients treated with aflibercept versus placebo, in patients receiving docetaxel/prednisone. Main secondary endpoints gather prostate-specific antigen (PSA) response, pain re- sponse, time to occurrence of skeletal related events and progression free survival (PFS), as well as safety, pharmacokinetics and immunogenicity.
- Patient Population: Patients Treated With Docetaxel/ Prednisone for Metastatic Androgen-independent Prostate Cancer
- Primary endpoint: Overall survival
PRP-1 – PIN prevention – Fleshner
BL-7 – gem/cis +/- paclitaxel – Winquist
Taxotere + high dose Calcitriol – K Chi
Oncophage in RCC post nephrectomy – Tanguay